Delayed flights are always worse for the people as you reach the airport and ready to enjoy the holiday session but find out that your flights are delayed and it always leads you to extra cost but the new app will help you to get back your money.
Travelers always want to claim their money while the flights are delayed or canceled but they need to face massive paperwork for money back and the work remains time consuming but a new app is launched that helps people to get their money back.
The travelers are often stressed for triple checking your passports at an airport, as their travel insurance and hotel confirmation are also postponed and need to face extra money while their flights are delayed or canceled but now the app Air Help will help you to meet your money without any single claim.
- All you need is to take the photo of your boarding pass from your smartphone and need to install the app in your mobile, just upload the photo of a boarding pass in the app and it will tell you whether you are eligible for compensation if your flight is delayed and how much compensation you should get.
- The compensation rate remains high with the app as you don’t need to file the claim as the app check whether you are eligible for the compensation and file the claim on your behalf – the app will assign you money with a cheque or direct debit.
- The app will make the claim to the airlines and check the other issues while you don’t need to waste your time on any single matter, you just need to click the picture of boarding pass where the app will deduct 25 percent as commission in final reward amount.
- The Air help app tells you about the compensation rate as if your flight is delayed and distance is 1500 km while late hours are more than three then you should award €250 in compensation.
- If the flight distance is 3500 km while delayed hours are four or more then you are awarded €600 in compensation.
The Air Help inserted this feature in their app as millions of people remain around the world are eligible for the compensation from airlines but remain unable to get their money back – their website the app team added that
‘We fight for millions of travelers who are unable to get their rights due to lack of time or expertise to embark their claims and our goal is to make the claiming compensation as easy as possible’.
The management added that anywhere in the world, if your flight is delayed or cancelled or if your bag is damaged by airlines then there is always solution of compensation in form of miles or money – the website added that there is always accommodation for the passengers if their flights are delayed as airlines need to provide food and drink, access to calls and emails and accommodation if you are delayed night including journeys to and from the hotel.
But one thing you must need to remember this wouldn’t happen if the flight was delayed due to bad weather or any kind of strike.