Everyone in the life wants to enhance the lifestyle and social platform helps the people to release stress. Your friends and family members share the status, pictures, and videos to remain in touch with loved ones and Instagram is one of them.
But there is a bug found by a hacker in Instagram that hacks millions of social accounts. Are you safe from the hack or not?
Celebrities Instagram Account Breach:
- Last week, we had listened that Selena Gomez Instagram hacked by the criminal but this time hackers made a serious condition in the world. This account was hacked that contains a nude picture of ex-boyfriend Justin Bieber.
- Later, this attack hits the celebrities and more than 500-A celebrities accounts were hacked. These celebrities include Emma Watson, Harry Styles, and Ellie Goulding, Victoria Beckham.
- The UK security research department added that Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Floyd Mayweather, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Paul Pogba are also a victim of the attack. These account details are now for sale on the dark web. This all happened due to the bug of the social media platform.
- The Instagram admitted that a bug exists in the system that allows the hackers to access high-profile private information. The bug in the system was closed by the programmers but the platform warning the people to be wary of unrecognized emails, phones, and texts.
- The breach doesn’t bound with the A-list celebrities of the world but affects the public also. The security research tells the media that hackers have developed a database on the dark web. This large database contains information of six million accounts.
- Instagram initially explained that breach affects the A-list celebrities but the new message was strange from the company.
The Instagram added that ‘We are working with the security department towards the breach matter to quickly fix the bug. Although we cannot determine which specific accounts were hacked we believe that it was a low percentage’
We just want the people to observe suspicious activity such as texts, messages or mails. If you found any unusual activity just made the report through our reporting tools.
The dark web specialist added that data is available with the price tag of $10 and this attack was threatening the world. The initial bug of Instagram was founded by the Kaspersky as they found a bug with the password reset option.
This hack only works with the version of 2016, meaning updating the Instagram app will protect you from the breach.