The world population is at risk as more than 20 million Britain are lazy and so the risk of early death is increased according to a study.
The study revealed the reason for an increment of the death and enhancement of heart diseases is caused due to lack of physical activity among the people and such a large proportion cost £1.2bn to NHS every year.
Reasons behind increment of deaths:
The study concludes that the reason behind the increment of heart disease among people as it is becoming one of the major cause of death these days is due to lack of exercise as adults need to complete 150 minutes of moderate intensity activity every week.
The adults should also need to do strength exercise two days a week but many of them failed to achieve the guidelines of the government and failed to improve the health.
- The women are often more likely to physically inactive as compared to the men and the study conclude that women are 36 percent inactive as compared to men.
- In a study, they find the exact ratio of men and women as women are more likely to physical inactive with 11.8 million compared to 8.3 million men.
- The report towards the activity of men and women shows the exact definition of the inactivity as not reaching the guidelines of the health activity defined by the government of 150 minutes moderate intensity and two days strength exercise.
- The report was shocking for the people and made people think about their daily routine as physical activity is a higher reason of heart disease and a quarter of people that suffers heart disease or undergoing heart surgery are physically inactive in their routine.
- The research over the physical activity shows that heart disease often occurs in the people who are physically inactive and 5 million deaths are occurred due to heart disease and related people with the physically inactive and becoming a leading cause of death in the world.
The charity is hoping towards people that this year they will change the lifestyle with this report and made their routine active as associate medical director at heart foundation added that this report was stunning for us and made us think about a lifestyle of the people as physical inactive raises heart disease and becoming a main cause of deaths.
The evidence of the report and learning about people shows that if the people remains active and made their lifestyle with exercise will reduce the risk of heart disease and early death with a ratio of 35 percent.
Dr. Knapton added that we made a challenge for the people saying MyMarathon to enhance the fitness levels of the people and increment their physical activity routine in their lifestyle.
The study produced the results of the England and many other areas and regions but the fact is that people in the world are busy in their lifestyle and doesn’t find time for exercise and this is the reason heart disease is increasing and early death suffers.