Everyone wants to learn the mechanism of earth and the life except than Earth and NASA is working pretty hard to find out the truth.
This time NASA is working with the collaboration of the student team across the U.S and sending the balloons to learn the life beyond Earth.
NASA announces Eclipse’ Balloon project:
- This is the first time that total solar eclipse will occur in the United States since 1972 – this is the moment when the moon will align perfectly between the sun and earth and blocks the natural light. This scene will create the dark shadow on Earth.
- The day occurred on August 21 and NASA has planned different projects to perform on the eclipse day and find out the truth and video coverage.
- They had teamed with the students and launched 50 high-altitude balloons in the sky to live stream aerial footage from the edge of space to NASA’s website.
- NASA added that different students are willing to take part in the balloons project as it attracts a number of students from coast to coast.
- Angela Des Jardins is running the balloon project of NASA added that the solar eclipse is the rare events of the world and sending 50 balloons will provide different views of the eclipse.
- This is the first time that solar eclipse will live stream to the people and 34 of the balloons will help the researchers to learn the symptoms and life for organisms on Mars.
- The balloons will reach the stratosphere level of the Earth and will learn the organisms on Mars and the students will fly the balloons from different areas of the nation and will study effects.
They also use the mechanism of metal cards:
- The team also added that they use the metal cards when they send the balloons for the research as it is just a size of a dog tag. One card will send with the balloon and other remains on the earth.
- The comparison of both cards will declare the dried bacteria to them and the bacteria are environmentally-resistant. If they found the survival of bacteria as students holding these cards at the ground will identify whether bacteria like strained conditions occur on Mars.
Students team observing eclipse:
- This project will provide chance students to learn the scientific method of research and knowledge about astrobiology and ballooning is one of the low-cost technique.
- The data will be analyzed later by the NASA organizations and experts at research centers and also provides the information towards next generation of scientist.