Everyone is looking for days to enjoy the holidays, especially with kids, friends and family members. It is the time of pleasant and provides lessen your stress!
So, what is your plan for next holidays? Whatever place you are going you should remain careful during traveling. The plane journeys seem to be awesome but one should cautious while traveling in the plane as doctors warn the people.
If you ever traveled on the plane, you should know that plane is already chill and you don’t need to turn on your air above your seat. But if you do so, you are getting addicted towards germs!
Let’s have look towards detail about air ventilation of plane:
- The next time you turn off the ventilation above your seat on an airplane because you’re afraid of cold on a plane then you need to think twice.
- The ventilation above your seat actually benefits you and help you to avoid a variety of germs, microorganisms that can get you sick during a flight.
- Mark Gendreau explained about the plane infections and viruses as he was the expert towards infectious diseases associated with air travel.
- He explained that the air you are breathing while you are on travel is exposed to anywhere from two or five rows surrounding your seat. The flow pattern of air doesn’t work from front to back, or back to front.
Here’s how ventilation system actually works on an airplane:
- The temperature control zones receive air from the overhead nozzles and this air exits the plane that’s often located beneath the windows. This air later combines with the HEPA to clear away the dust and microbes before reentering the plane.
- Different planes have a different number of ventilation zones but the filtration process is necessary. It exists 15 to 30 times in every single hour and this is the reason you are want to turn your personal vent.
He explained that ‘it is incredibly important to ventilate since ventilation becomes your main means of control besides isolating the affected person’
The airborne viruses including tuberculosis and measles are transmitted through tiny droplet nuclei and these viruses tend to larger in size and heavier. But if you are using the personal vent whether turning it on medium or low it creates a barrier around you. It forces the viruses to ground faster.
Planes are also working with the low humidity and mucous membrane can dry out and you are more looking towards contracting a virus. This is the reason you should need to get rid of these viruses and turn on your personal vent when you are on a flight.