Are you the one loves to eat snacks late night? Almost, everyone hears that eating late night is unhealthy for the person but why eating at one time of day is better and the other time is worse for the body?
This is actually a myth from childhood but research shows that this is the reality of life as eating late night will lead your body towards different health problems. Whether you’re watching your favorite show at night and want some snacks for your body but it is not healthy for your body.
Getting hungry at night is a matter of science:
- This is just a matter of science that why your body wants some snacks late at night. The research was conducted towards people to find out the right reason of body demanding food late at night. One of the reasons is that your body never gets enough nutrition.
- Many of us need food late at night as we are relying on the junk food in a daily meal and not eating healthy food proteins and fats.
- Another reason for becoming hunger late night is that you have stressed in your day time i.e. if you’re stressed your cortisol level can go up which will make you hungrier and make your blood sugar level rise.
- The experts also added that many people are struggling hard to fit on the diet plan to maintain their body shape and this is also another reason for hunger at night.
What happened to your body if you eat at night?
Late night eating is really a bad idea as the research shows the symptoms associated with this eating habit that matters for the body:
- Overweight: The best reason to avoid eating late night is that you get obese if you’re following an unusual routine. Your body will suffer the weight gain problems when you’re eating late night as the calories you consumed worked as fat in your body.
- Memory: The research also shows that when the person was eating snacks late night it can alter the ability to remember the things accurately for the next day.
- The recent study shows that people having late night eating habits will suffer the problems associated with esophageal cancer.
- The study also aware the people that if you’re getting late night eating then you have problems with sleep that will slow down your mental reaction times and attention lapses.
How to stay away from snacks late night?
- The late night is often a serious issue with the people as they are waking for long at night and will suffer the problem of hunger.
- The experts recommend that eating dinner at 6 p.m. makes sense for the people that will reach to their bed at 10 p.m. and doesn’t feel hunger but what if you sleep at 1 a.m.?
- These people should need to plan their dinner properly and it was just two hours before your sleep, this will help you to avoid the use of snacks and helps you from becoming sick.